Belle and Turfani off to Deauville

Belle and Turfani shipped out tonight to Deauville; Belle runs tomorrow and Turfani on Saturday. Bad weather caused authorities to restrict movement of bigger transports this morning, and the same might be likely tomorrow morning, so they had to go tonight or stay put. It will give us a chance to get both of them out on the track for a hack tomorrow morning, which is good, since both of them were stuck walking the courtyard this morning. I decided not to bother with Bay, because the track is likely to ride on the heavy side after recent snow up there, and he’s already told us once he’s not fond of that kind of going. I’m still figuring out how I’m going to get there, but I’ll decide whether to brave the car or not tomorrow morning. Otherwise, I’ll take a train and hope for the best.

0 Replies to “Belle and Turfani off to Deauville”

  1. Good luck with the horses and with getting to the race course. We are suppose to get some snow tonight, but they are not calling for much … hope they are not wrong.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.