To find out more about how to become a member, contact:
Gina Rarick – email@example.com +33 6 7510 4769 or
Tim Rarick – firstname.lastname@example.org +33 7 8114 518
Full details are listed below
- Number of Participants
- Four – Each must be a registered France Galop owner
- Each participant will be a registered associate of 25% of four different horses.
- Entry price
- 20,000 Euros
- Number of
- The purchase price per horse may vary, but all four horses must be purchased with the 80,000-Euro capital.
- If all four horses are purchased for less than 80,000 Euros, each owner will be reimbursed their portion of the capital remaining.
- Method of
- Claiming races
- Horses in training sales
- Private purchase
- The trainer will consult on and approve all purchases
- Horses ready to run
- If possible, not older than four years old
- Each participant will have one horse running in their colors
- Choice of which horse will run in which color to be determined by a lottery.
- Racing decisions
- Choice of races – The trainer
- Choice of jockey – The trainer
- Racing career of the horses
- Until sold
- Until the end of the racing career, either through injury or retirement
- Gina Rarick will train all four horses.
- Each participant will be responsible for 25% of the training fees of four horses, billed monthly.
Administration, accounting and fees
- Race accounting
- To facilitate purchasing, each member should make sure that their France Galop account has a balance of at least 20,000 euros. This to avoid any problems when a horse is claimed for the group.
- Each horse will be placed under a four-owner association contract with France Galop
- All racing accounting: distribution of prize money, collection of training center fees and racing costs, will be done by France Galop and will appear on your France Galop account statement.
- Each owner will be listed in the program individually
- Decisions requiring a vote
- Extraordinary veterinary decisions or costs
- Sales other than claiming races
- Whether or not to defend a horse in a claiming race
- Tie votes will be broken by the trainer
- Procedure for leaving the group
- One or more partners may have their share bought by either a current partner or someone from outside the group.
- Communication language
- On the one year anniversary of the first horse purchased, if there is one or more horses still running, a vote is taken on whether or not to continue or to sell the remaining horse or horses.